Monday, October 26, 2009

A list of this summer's jams, formerly on the side bar. No plans to start a Fall Traxxx or Winter Soundz at the moment. Go find your own music.

In no real order:
  • "If It's True" Yo La Tengo
  • "Auditorium" Mos Def feat. Slick Rick
  • "The Sky Children" Kaledioscope
  • "I Am Leaving" Blue Roses
  • "I Want For Nothing" Wye Oak
  • "What You Do" Chrisette Michele
  • "Walkabout" Atlas Sound
  • "Dream City" Free Energy
  • "VCR" The xx
  • "Panis Et Circensis" Os Mutantes
  • "The Sweetest Thing" Camera Obscura
  • "I Feel A Change Comin' On" Bob Dylan
  • "Take You Home 2 My Mama" The-Dream
  • "One Wing" Wilco
  • "Hang Fire" The Rolling Stones
  • "If It Were Left Up To Me" Sly and the Family Stone
  • "Madonna Of The Wasps" Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians
  • "Pretty Wings" Maxwell
  • "Over It" Dinosaur Jr
Which is your favorite? Mine is "Pretty Wings." A new Rockaliser feature is in the pipeline...

3 comments:

  1. Any chance you could upgrade the blog and make a mixtape out of this? That'd be cool.

    And "Walkabout" is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer's over? "I Am Leaving" is the only one that's my favorite from its respective album, so I choose that.

    --g

    ReplyDelete
  3. No song beats "Madonna of the Wasps".

    ReplyDelete